• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

$3 fire sale. Buy it or it's getting thrown out. hydrometer, thermo's, QDs, cappe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeekage

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
All Sold Thanks!
I went through my brewing gear and thinned out what I have. I know none of this is really high value stuff but i figure if someone buys a few things it could be worth it. Basically just make it more worth it for me to drive the post office to ship it to you than to jsut throw it out. I'm in West Roxbury, just outside of Boston.

Almsot everything is $3 OBO. Shipping is extra, so buy a few things to make it worth shipping or if you're local stop by.
No PMs please. Email me at my forum username @gmail.com or just reply to the thread.

SOLDBetter bottle handle $3

SOLDJet carboy/bottle washers. $3 each.

SOLDPropane orifice $3

SOLDFloating Thermometers. $3 each

SOLDHydrometers. $3 each and $3 for the test cylinder.

SOLDAnother hydrometer $3

SOLDRed Baron capper $3

SOLDBall lock barbed beer gas disconnects: $3 each

SOLD25lb Kitchen Scale: $5

SOLDFaucet and long ass shank: $3

SOLDOld floor capper $3

SOLDHoff-Stevens coupler? $3

SOLDMuslin bags: $free if you buy other stuff and it fits in the box

SOLD1/2NPT faucet valve: $free if you buy other stuff and it fits in the box

SOLD4 airlocks. $3 for all of em

SOLDBottle caps: $3 for all of em

SOLD6.5 gallon buckets with lids. I have 3-4 i can get rid of. Will trade for a bottle or two of homebrew. Local pickup only on these.

SOLDI also have some 12 bottle shippers from the beer of the month club I'm in. Free if you want them. Going to recycling otherwise.

I posted in the free bottle thread but thought I'd add it here too. I have 4 cases of 22oz bombers for free. Only a couple have labels. 3 of the cases are in boxes, the other 10-12 bottles are in a grocery bag. Come get them or they're getting recycled as well.

SOLDSelling a 4.5gal SS pot: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/4-5-gallon-ss-pot-1-4-weldless-fitting-354834/
SOLDAlso a small wort chiller too:https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/small-wort-chiller-12-3-8-copper-354833/

Better bottle handle $3

Jet carboy/bottle washers. $3 each.

and ball locks both $3 how much shipped to 95820

I'll take caps and the three boxed case's of bottles if you'll ship them to 70663

And a floating thermometer.

Wow. Lots more responses than I thought I'd get. I am sorting through emails and replies and will get back to everyone. I have a couple people who are local so I'd prefer to not have to ship stuff. I will go down the list after I see what's left.

Ok looking back through my emails I swear someone from Revere emailed me. . . I can't for the life of me find that email. If I am not imagining this, email me again please!

I have emailed you for the following items:
25lb kitchen scale
red baron capper
old floor capper (if possible without its wood base)
bottle caps
1/2 npt faucet valve

my email is username @ gmail . com

I've updated the OP with what's sold and what's pending. I also wrote Nylon bags when I mean Muslin bags oooops. I corrected it. Once i hear back from a couple more people I'll move down the list to those who have requested an item still pending. Stay tuned.

Back