Does this look decent or not?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have the room for it and it still chills I would buy it, the price seems good to me.

That looks to be a good sized commercial style kegorator. It'd probably hold a buttload of cornies and if it works for that price you'd be a fool not to jump on it now.

Way better deal than someone selling an old refrigerator with one tap coming out the front for the same price.

Cool!! Now I just gotta talk to SWMBO some more. Maybe I can make this work. How big do ya think that is? Any ideas?

I dunno about more room than I need, although I suppose that is a reasonable concern. I also noticed that it is set up for pony kegs. Would I need some sort of adaptor or something to use with cornies?

If it's not gone already buy it. Clean it up and turn around and sell it for more money if you don't want it.

It wouldn't take much in the way of work to make it functional for cornies.

If I were in your area, we wouldn't be having this discussion because I already would have bought it.

Don't forget to make sure you can get the thing in the house! I mean will it fit through the doors and don't forget about the weight I assume its heavy!

But if it fits and works I would grab it! :mug:

yea, good call. i welded this shelving unit for my mud room and it was too wide, i had to cut it all down and re build it to get it inside. that sucked

I hope you emailed/called before even posting these questions! 5:1 it's already gone, cause that is a STEAL! (not to be a downer)

Back