13 cents per label..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aekdbbop

Reaction score
Hey guys, earlier I posted some info on some labels the company I work for provides...

We have a new supplier.. and they make various size labels in quantities of 1000 or more...

for a 3.5"x3.5"... they are about 13 cents a peice (including shipping).. I know 1000 is a lot, but these are inexpensive and great quality..

they are also UV coated, so they wont fade or run in water..

sorry for the plug.. but if anyone is interested.. just let me know...

Ok, we have a new supplier..

for 1000 2x4 full color labels with bleed = 89.00 (8.9 cents each)
for 1000 2x3.5 full color labels with bleed = 60.00 (6 cents each)
for 1000 3.5x3.5 full color labels with bleed = 115.00 (11.5 cents each)

these again are full color on a glossy UV protected stock with full bleed.

Prices include shipping..

these are printed.. you would have to send me artwork.. and they are uv coated, so they are fade and run resistant

So, could they be written on with a permanant marker, or would it rub right off? I can't imagine any single beer for which I would want 1,000 labels, but it might be cool to have a "blank" with just the logo, then be able to simply write in the specs.

yeah they are self adhesive..

i ordered a few samples.. i dont know about writing on them, but i will check it out when they arrive.

*edit*
talked to the man.

they said that because of the UV, you cant write on them.. sorry bird..

I guess you could get smaller labels and put those on the larger ones, and write on that.. but that seems like a lot.

If you want to do it yourself for 5 cents a label, I'll show you what I did:

I designed my labels and printed them with my laser printer on sticker/label/adhesive paper (100 sheets for $25 at kinkos - inkjet label paper is probably cheaper), and then took them to the local print shop and had them cut them all for me for a few bucks. I fit 6 bottle labels and 6 neck labels on each sheet (I cut the necks out myself, though, because they're odd shaped.

They're completely water resistant (this might be partly due to the fact that they're laser and not inkjet - I don't know).

They also look a lot better than the pic shows (Plus I redesigned the colors a little bit - these are prototypes).

IMG_3931.JPG

Here you can see the layout - you might be able to pack 8 or 9 to a page if you resize a couple things and don't use a neck.

multiprintsweb.jpg

I've been looking at this site recently. If I've done the math right, you can get 600 4inx3in labels weatherproof for inkjet printers for 10 cents a label ($60). I've never personally dealt with this company so I can't give any more info than this.

OnLine Labels

Edit: Oh yeah, I suck at math so if that isn't right . . . sorry :-(

Back