• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blichmann TopTier for a Brutus style system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wcrooker

Reaction score
I'm moving to a new house that doesn't have a garage and I have been looking into a brutus systems. My toptier has only three brew sessions on it and is two burner tiers and one shelf tier. I'm located in southwestern Michigan and I don't think shipping is really an option. I'll try and get some pictures up tonight or tomorrow. Thanks guys.

Tempting. I was originally eyeing a Top Tier, then I came across a used three-vessel single-tier system, so I snagged it (it's one of Marcus's brewstands). I'm in Madison, which is about a 5 hour drive. If you're interested PM me and we can swap pictures.

JGerovac said:
Might you be interested in selling, I'm in the market for a top tier system

Pm sent and selling is an option as well, I should have said that in the OP.

I'm moving to a new house that doesn't have a garage and I have been looking into a brutus systems. My toptier has only three brew sessions on it and is two burner tiers and one shelf tier. I'm located in southwestern Michigan and I don't think shipping is really an option. I'll try and get some pictures up tonight or tomorrow. Thanks guys.

Located in Michigan also, curious asking price?

Riskys said:
Located in Michigan also, curious asking price?

A sale is already pending, but if it falls through you're next in line. Thanks though

Latest posts

Back