• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free stuff in Mass

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxdcmast

Reaction score
I have a bunch of 22 oz bottles that I have collected and no longer need.

Also I have a mini fridge that I was going to make into a kegerator but never got around to. I dont think it is big enough to use as a full kegerator but you could make one of those cooler boxes where you extend it and insulate with pink foam. Or you could do something else with it I really dont care.

The fridge does run and it does get cold. Im north of boston in everett. The price is right so help your self.

I'm glad someone grabbed the fridge cause I was trying to decide where I could put it, lol.

If anybody out in the Western part of the state is looking for bombers, I've got a bunch I could probably be convinced to part with cheaply (read: gimme a couple beers). No free fridges, though!

Back