The case of the missing beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dragonfly

Reaction score
So last night I'm installing some carpet down in my room (the last carpet was messed up & I had to freshen my room up) and I set my Pilsner Urquell down on the washing machine. My roommates & one of my buddies were helping me lay it down and everything went well - until I went for my drink when we were done..... but it was nowhere to be found!

I searched the house Up and Down for a good half hour before giving up - and everyone swears their innocence! ... I knew I had bats, but now I think I've got some kind of poltergeist with a thirst for the pilsners... :cross:

Judging from what you have been brewing somebody did you a favor...oops, sorry. I just finished a case of Ur... :drunk:..tomeshing o drother...

Sorry to hear about your loss. May it RIP. :drunk:

Come on over and we'll tap a few party kegs of some original German stuff I brought back from , duh, Germany. Mostly Paulener Hefe Weizen (2 party kegs).

The wife's going to Branson, MO next weekend. Anyone want to brew something next Saturday? Come on over. Come alone or bring the family. We have 2 acres to put tents up in...

Atkinson, IL one mile from Exit 27. 309.936.1114.

We'll brew something...and drink the rest...

dude you went to germany & brought back beer? Nasty! (in a good way... young person slang, you must understand)

I'd totally come out on Saturday - I'm not too far away - but I believe I'm working this whole weekend. But that won't stop me from whippin' up a corona clone (recipe taken from this website back somewhere in the depths of the recipes forum)

my agent just called Keanu Reeves, he's gonna come on over & do the whole "the name's john constantine, *******" thing :D

Back