Brewery Name..HELP

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Brewery Name Do You Like?

• Boggy Gully Brewing Co.

• Julian Brewing Co.

• J.P. Brewing Co.

• Slappy White Brewing Co.

• Vaudville Brewing Co.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Slappy White

Reaction score
I have to create a website for my web media class and thought I should do a Brewery page. I first need a brewery name and Ill go on from there: What do you think of these?
Boggy Gully Brewing Co.- This was a small area where I grew up...there were many ponds and swampy areas there(hence the name) I thought it was a pretty neat name and it connected to me.

Julian Brewing Co.- My grandfathers name whom I spent a lot of time with.

J.P. Brewing Co.- My grandfathers initials...what everyone called him

Slappy White Brewing Co.- My name on here and some old comic's name...also my DJ name for my short stint at WUSC.

Vaudeville Brewing Co.- Thought this was interesting. It is the name for a circus town or freak show kind of thing. Beers could be named sword swallower, fire eater, bearded lady, etc.....

What you think?

Yeah...and Vaudeville seems flow off the tongue pretty easily...the only problem I had was that it wasn't connected with me at all...just a random idea

Slappy White was my first choice, but the vaudville idea is pretty nifty. Don't know why, I enjoy the themed beer idea.

What about J.P. Vaudeville Brewing Company?

You could have a "Slappy White Ale"

I thought about the JP Vaudeville thing, but was thinking it was a little lengthy...if i dont choose Slappy White as the Brewery name i wud incorporated in a beer probably

Damn...pretty even across the board...hopefully one will pull ahead or maybe I need to start from scratch

vaudville for sure. Every brewery name should have some story to associate with how it came about. And you have the upside of theaming your brew after circus freaks...

Vaudeville Brewing Company is my choice. The idea to use themed brew names that correspond with your brewery name is a fabulous idea. Marketing professionals call it branding. You should make the company logo prominent on each label, and make each label image not only attractive, evocative of what's in the bottle, and high-quality, you should also tie the whole design in with the brewery's image branding.

Successful branding leads to success!

Cheers,

Bob

Thanks...I think Vaudeville is going to be the winner...gonna get started on my logo first and then some labels for individual beers....will post as soon as I get one ready

Latest posts

Back