• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Santa Clara Kegs and Conical for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcb

Reaction score
Hi, I have a bunch of stuff posted on local SF Bay Area CL here:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/for/3562078094.html

basically a bunch of Ball lock corny kegs for sale that I am NOT interested in shipping. I will know $10 off of the price of each keg for local HBT members. Grand total is 10 5 Gallon, 1 2.5 Gallon and 4 10 Gallon Ball Locks as I am cutting over to Sankes for my home brew. I also have a 7.1 Gallon standard fitting Blichmann Fermenator, some 1/2 BBL straight sided kegs and a sanke fermenter kit that I won't be needing. Just PBW'd the kegs this morning with my keg washer and they all hold pressure fine.

If someone wants to take the whole lot off of my hands, PM me with an offer. Also open to trades for Stainless Steel tubing stock (Making a Sanke Keg Washer), Large kettles (>30 Gallon), large Fermenters (>20 Gallon) Bright tanks (>20 Gallon) Components for building an electric brewing setup... etc.

photo-34.JPG

photo-33.JPG

Southern_Junior said:
How much to ship the sanke fermentor kit to 19104?

Hi, not looking to ship any of it currently. If I still have it in a couple of weeks I may repost but I don't have time to do shipping quotes and drive parts around for shipping right now!

If you end up shipping I am interested in the 1/2 BBL Kegs and the sanke fermenter kit. What are you asking for those?

$50 per 1/2BBL and $60 for the Sanke Fermenter (for HBT Members) but I'm not going to ship any of the big stuff (and only the smaller stuff if I can't sell locally), there are lots of locals interested...

juangrande said:
I'm interested in the conical if you haven't already sold it

Someone is coming by tonight to check it out at about 8, PM me if you want to swing by.

Latest posts

Back