Cheers to MoreBeer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonyc318

Reaction score
Have had issues loading items into my cart on the new MoreBeer site while looking with my iPad. I went ahead and emailed them to let them now about the issues. Chris Graham took the time to email back and forth with me about what I was experiencing. I must say, that as frustrating as the technical issue has been, the service from MoreBeer has been excellent. Luckily I don't have these issues on my regular computer. I will be placing my next order, and likely many future orders with them. Cheers to great customer service.

Awesome! Nice to hear positive things about vendors rather than people posting up hate before even talking to customer service. Cheers!

I love MoreBeer. I don't know how many times I've added to an order while the original order was still being processed, but it has been a bunch. Always friendly service and never had a problem with an order. Their prices I consider pretty decent and always buy over $59 of stuff to receive free shipping.

Dan said:
I love MoreBeer. I don't know how many times I've added to an order while the original order was still being processed, but it has been a bunch. Always friendly service and never had a problem with an order. Their prices I consider pretty decent and always buy over $59 of stuff to receive free shipping.

+1 what he said

Overall Im getting more impressed with them. Actually, I have found that the customer service in the home brewing industry has been top notch. Another reason why this hobby is awesome. People like morebeer make it easy.

Back