How do people get their drivers license??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me or does it sound like he continues to rev his engine long after he has mounted the car?

Judging by the sound of his voice, I would guess that this is a senior citizen. How they get their licenses could be a whole 'nother thread.

Anyone know where in this video was taken? As a new Boston resident let me just tell you it is like driving in the land of the moronic monkey people. I don't know how these people got or retain their driver's licenses, but I do know a way for the mayor to increase his revenues, start handing out tickets for failure to use a turn-signal; budget crisis averted.

Anyone know where in this video was taken? As a new Boston resident let me just tell you it is like driving in the land of the moronic monkey people. I don't know how these people got or retain their driver's licenses, but I do know a way for the mayor to increase his revenues, start handing out tickets for failure to use a turn-signal; budget crisis averted.
Hey, I resemble that remark and I've foisted my driving on the Nutmeggers.:rockin:

As a long time boston resident and boston driver, let me just say you need to be on top of your game to drive in this town. You also need to learn to drive like everyone else or you will cause an accident, don't ask me how it works, but it just does. Try to follow this horrible logic.

If everyone drives like an ******* they also expect everyone else to drive like an ******* and react accordingly. If you don't drive like an ******* you are liable to cause an accident, because you are not acting the way everyone else expects.

I almost got hit from behind the other day because a driver from Delaware decided it was a good idea to stop at a yield sign causing me to have to stop behind them, and the car behind me to subsequently slam on its breaks. The same thing goes for letting other people in your lane and not cutting other people off and generally being nice. You probably won't bare the full brunt of the accident, but you will be the catalist that causes one.

As a long time boston resident and boston driver, let me just say you need to be on top of your game to drive in this town. You also need to learn to drive like everyone else or you will cause an accident, don't ask me how it works, but it just does.

Not to worry mate, I learned how to drive in Manhattan. Mostly I just have to readjust having been living in RI (where there are no real cities) for the past 7 years. Give me a month and I will be a moronic monkey person too.

I think you guys are being a bit hard on this person. I do that all the time. Going forward is just the same as going backward, except sometimes in the other direction. It's an easy mistake to make. :(

PS The cop rammed the back of this guy's car. In 99% of cases, the guy that rams the car in front is at fault.

I live in the DC Metro area and drive 20 miles to work everyday and I wonder what the answer to this question is EVERY DAY on my way to and from work.

I think you guys are being a bit hard on this person. I do that all the time. Going forward is just the same as going backward, except sometimes in the other direction. It's an easy mistake to make. :(

"It's behind you, Tyrone. Whenever you reverse things come from behind you."

Back