Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Appreciate it. Yep, that was for the new baby girl. Made a really tasty Nelson Savin hopped IPA...Barley Wine would have been a good choice too!

What kind of paper are you guys using? These really look professional so I'm curious what to feed my laser jet.

I just use a normal bright white 70lb paper; cut them out; and glue them on with a normal glue stick.

They look great on the bottle, and are easy to remove with a bath in warm water.

No need to buy matte or semi-gloss stickers.

Here are my first three

image-3973942464.jpg

image-2198132902.jpg

image-3301524933.jpg

I just discovered the online sites that let you make your own barcodes. Can't wait to write something horrible offensive and give them to some of my friends. Yep, we're pushing thirty but are still young and dumb like that.

I just discovered the online sites that let you make your own barcodes. Can't wait to write something horrible offensive and give them to some of my friends. Yep, we're pushing thirty but are still young and dumb like that.

Yep. It's taken me longer to print my last couple labels because I've but a different smart a** saying on each sheet. Now if I was only tech savvy enough to tag pictures to a bar code...... hmmmm

501irishred said:

Sweet! Beer and rock crawling! What could possibly go wrong? If that happens to be your rig however, I'm jealous!

Haha never together but I love em both. No that's not my jeep but its very similar.

image-3759146443.jpg

Yep. It's taken me longer to print my last couple labels because I've but a different smart a** saying on each sheet. Now if I was only tech savvy enough to tag pictures to a bar code...... hmmmm

It's really easy to do with QR codes

I am working on a new label template, but I can't get it quite the way I want it yet. It will have a square area for the art for each beer, though so I have those done for my last couple beers.
5OClockb_zps4d45ce2c.jpg

AmyNiKolsch_zps410e23ee.jpg

And my first lager, which is still in secondary. I'm not quite happy with the label yet, either.
MtHoodie_zps580cd814.jpg

Here's a few I made as I"m learning to use GIMP. Choc Stout labels are probably a bit overwhelming but I can easily delete layers when I print them.

BTW, I borrowed ideas/pics from lots of stuff I found online so hopefully nobody takes offense to it :)

choclabelfinished2_zpsf8a8bfa4.jpg

choclabelfinished3_zps9da42d3a.jpg

NutBrownFinished_zpsecbe0f21.jpg

Nutbronw1_zps98b62f86.jpg

I've been keeping mine simple:

And STILL managed to get some compliments on them so far!

I'm guessing that by batch you didn't mean how many times you brewed that beer.

I like it though. Gets straight to the point.

Back