Japan, Iwate, Morioka club start

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickjlash

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm located in Morioka Japan, and want to start a homebrew club. If there are people interested on this forum please feel free to reply. I haven't worked out the details, but I know of around five people who are interested.:mug:
Also if anyone has any information about haveing a club in Japan that would be great. I don't know if having a club needs to be under the radar or not. I know for a fact that there are 2 clubs currently in Japan. One in Kobe, and another in Tokyo. But nothing that I know of up North.

Just started homebrewing lately (5 batches so far) Would be interested in joining a homebrew club, but I am in Niigata. Not sure there are any clubs near by... Morioka is the closest I have found so far! Would be great if we could exchange ideas, recipes and hints and tips about buying stuff in Japan... need a bit of help with this! Let me know if you are interested.

Hey Japan brewers. I have about 50 19L Korny Kegs for sale. Ball lock valves. All in working order. All used but perfectly fine and clean. I am selling them for 10,000 yen per keg including delivery to anywhere in Japan.

Back