My new Fermentation chamber

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JnJ

Reaction score
Ok, it's actually an old beat up freezer and not as big as I wanted, but it works, not bad for $45. You can see I fit 2 primary buckets in it and if I put a sleeve on it like my kegerator, I could fit the better bottle on the hump. I just need to get the temp control and I'll be brewing again!
fermenter1.jpg

fermenter2.jpg

Congrats! I use one with Love Digital controller for my fermentation. My Blonde Ale is in the garage at 65 degrees while ambient is close to 95.

EdWort said:
Congrats! I use one with Love Digital controller for my fermentation. My Blonde Ale is in the garage at 65 degrees while ambient is close to 95.
I wish mine was as big as yours..........uh.... that doen't sound right, but you know what I mean.

Yeah, SWMBO likes that I have a big on too. :D But that's only for chilling & carbing.

My fermenter is this one. I can fit two buckets in it at one time, so it's good for 10 gallon batches.

Freezer.jpg

Back