Best Place to order Equipment Online

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justinieon

Reaction score
I was wondering what a few of the better priced websites for the basic equipment would be? I am not fortunate enough to have a LHBS near me.

(Eastern USA----- Southwestern Virginia/Northeast Tennessee to be exact if anyone knows the area...)

I was wondering what a few of the better priced websites for the basic equipment would be? I am not fortunate enough to have a LHBS near me.

(Eastern USA----- Southwestern Virginia/Northeast Tennessee to be exact if anyone knows the area...)

I go to school at virginia tech and they have a decent store in blacksburg. For equiptment, if you want to order a lot of it, then I reccomend Austin home brew supply because over $100, your get free shipping which really adds up on heavy or bulky items.

Midwest brew supply has better prices, but really high shipping.

There are many many others but those are the only two I have experience with

I live in North Pole Alaska. Most company's seem to think that we live in another country or something. We can get most of our grains and hops and yeasts up here. That is not a problem.
I have done bussiness with Barginfittings, BrewersHardware and Brewhardware. All three of these guy's will communicate with you to make sure you get your order right. They are brewers. There not out to make a big profit like a couple of the homebrew catalog company's. Dont get me wrong. They are good also. But these three have great customer support and cheap/very fast shipping.
Anyone up here in Alaska asks me about any of my equipment, I will always point them to these guy's first.
Cant say enough. Drop me a line if you would like to know anymore.

Back