• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Retiring from Homebrew - All Items for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aspenextreme

Reaction score
Unfortunately I am going to sell my brewing items due to my allergy. I really hate to do it but in order for me to feel better I need to cut out all wheat.

I have included the link to the pictures I took. Let me know if you are interested and we will go from there. I have approximately 5 lbs of hops and a couple of silcone hoses that I will be posting later after I do some inventory.
Pictures

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/aspenextreme/library/

Keggle - $150
Bargain fittings stainless weldless ball valve with 1/2 barb, sight gauge, pickup tube and thermometer

Counterflow chiller $50
I bought this item from one of my club members and it works great.

40 lbs Weyermann Munich - $1.00 per pound

SOLD Ball lock Corny Keg - $50

Stir Starters Stir Plate with extra 1" stir bar - $50 (used twice)

Olmstead Model #153 Single Tap Tower with chrome faucet and shank $50

SOLD Hydrometer - $5

Carbonater Cap - $10

Measuring Tube - $1

Fermtech Auto-Siphon - $7

Wine Thief - $5

SOLD 15 gallon Vollrath Heavy Duty Aluminum Pot - $130
2 x Bargain fittings stainless weldless ball valve with 1/2 barb, site gauge, pickup tube and thermometer

SOLD 5 lb CO2 tank with regulator and Ball lock connection - $65

SOLD Silcone Tubes/COLOR]

SOLD 6.5 Gallon Fermenting Bucket with drilled gromet x 3 = $7 each

SOLD March Pump 815-PL - $155 (used twice)
1/2 male and 1/2 female barb with bargain fittings stainless ball valve

SOLD Hops

SOLD Crank and Stein 2S with base and hopper $125

SOLD Blichmann Burner with extension legs - $190

SOLD Bergain Airtight Storage Containers x 2 = $20 each (normally $30) Hold 50 lbs of grain easily and they are stackable.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000MW8JYU/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

SOLD Approximately 45 lbs Weyermann Pilsner - $1.00 per pound

SOLD Fermentation Fridge with Johnson controller - $80
Converted a Danby mini fridge so it will fit 2 fermentation buckets. Put a clamp on the fridge so it will create a tight seal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 of them that are 1/2 and 1 that is 3/8. I will confirm the length when i get home tonight but I believe they are between 5 and 6 feet each.

Check out the gluten free forum.
Gluten free isn't as good as gluten beer, but it is better than Lake Lanier water.

I believe there is a picture of the co2 tank and well and it is probably on page 2 of the photobucket. Regardless I will let you know if I will ship it becuase I am not sure the rules on shipping co2 tanks or the cost. Send me your zip and I will check.

the o2 tank you saw on there has already been sold.

Are you selling a 5 lb co2 tank also. The photo shows a Oxygen tank and regulator :confused:
Do you have both?
If so how much for the O2 tank/regulator and will you ship?

RE the HOPS - I would like them - How much and have they been frozen? sealed well?

Daughter lives near you could pick them up with her cooler.

Steeping grains? I do not think I saw any.
I only do extract with steep
per email or pm ?
Roger R
TN

Were you able to check on the hoses for lengths. Do they have any connections ? And what $
Thanks

Were you able to check on the hoses for lengths. Do they have any connections ? And what $
Thanks

Yes I checked the hoses lengths. one of the 1/2 ones if 5 feet and the other is 4 feet. the 3/8 inch one is 3 feet long. no connections as I used 1/2 barbs that I just slid on and slid off. For me it is much easier.

What was the synopsis on the co2 tank with the regulator? I'd be interested if it isn't sold yet

Sorry that has been sold. The silcone tubes were sold to a buyer that also wanted the March pump becuase they asked if I would include them.

What was the synopsis on the co2 tank with the regulator? I'd be interested if it isn't sold yet

Back