1 - Best HORROR Movie EVER

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best movie evr in the HORROR genre?

• ALIEN

• EVIL DEAD

• HELLRAISER

• EXORCIST

• THE SHINING

• NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

• HALLOWEEN

• HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES

• NIGHTMARE ON ELMSTREET

• THE DESCENT

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think everyone who's followed the horror threads knows where my vote went.

HELLRAISER because nothing has been done like it before, at the time it came out.

Hellraiser and Shawn of the Dead for me. I totally agree that Killer Klowns shouldn't be a part of the poll, but I really do love that movie.

I saw the night of the living dead in college. That night I woke up and looked in my doorway to my bedroom and saw that little girl who ate her parents in the basement. Snapped wide awake and of course she was gone. Never had any other movie do something like that to me. Very vivid, very clear, scared the crap out of me.

Dead Alive is the only movie, not just horror, I have ever walked out of the theater at the end of the film, returned to the ticket booth, and purchased a ticket for the next showing. OK, it's not on the list, but Dead Alive (aka Brain Dead).

Dawn of the Dead. Best flesh eating zombie movie ever! need to netflix Dead Alive. College AV director was in the movie as a zombie in the horde eating the intestines.

Hellraiser and Shawn of the Dead for me. I totally agree that Killer Klowns shouldn't be a part of the poll, but I really do love that movie.

:mug:

Dead Alive is the only movie, not just horror, I have ever walked out of the theater at the end of the film, returned to the ticket booth, and purchased a ticket for the next showing. OK, it's not on the list, but Dead Alive (aka Brain Dead).

Dead alive is awesome, it was a struggle for me. It is just a little too silly (wait for it) to be true horror.

(I am sure someone will make me regret saying that!;))

Back