Chicago Co2 consumers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in the northern subs and i have three places. Brew and Grown in Crystal Lake, Perfect brewing in Vernon hills and a place that fixes fire extinguisher in Lake Zurich. Any place that does welding or deals with fire extinguishers should be able to lend a hand. Some times paint ball places too.

ryanmcl said:
I'm in the northern subs and i have three places. Brew and Grown in Crystal Lake, Perfect brewing in Vernon hills and a place that fixes fire extinguisher in Lake Zurich. Any place that does welding or deals with fire extinguishers should be able to lend a hand. Some times paint ball places too.

Do you know of anyplace that sells used tanks cheap?

I bought my tank used on Craigslist. I live in Aurora and have my tank filled at Aurora Beverage. Any paintball should fill it as well. I'd fine the place closest to you as driving anyplace for the 'better deal' will probably be a wash when you factor in gas and time.

Back