Bottle Shop In Amarillo, Tx

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimbob

Reaction score
I'm trying to help my Dad gain an appreciation for beer and want to point him in the direction of a good place to pick up good beer by the bottle in Amarillo, Tx. Does anyone have any good recommendations?

Last time I was in Amarillo there were only a few liquor stores that carried anything other than the standard boring beers, the other spots were standard junk. I finally found a shop downtown and picked up some Red Stripe - that is about as exotic as they had.

You probably have to go to Lubbock for anything special. However if he's ever there, Raiderland has the best specialty beer section, and the best prices on them in town. Docs has some stuff too....mostly the same as Raiderland with a few differences, but you can expect to pay at least $2 more per item there.

Thanks, I'll let him know about World Market...I might start sending him some stuff too

The world market in lubbock doesn't sell beer unfortunatley and I second Raiderland, I go there all the time.

Back