Any Good Brewpubs in Colo Springs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homebrewer_99

Reaction score
I'm going to Colo Springs in a couple of weeks and was wondering if there were any good pubs, actually, any that someone would recommend over another pub?

Any members want to meet up for a couple of beers?

I could search out on my own, but that would be cutting into valuable drinking time. I'll be there for a couple of days for work then it's vacation time.

BTW, I'm 50 years old and my wife, mother and some co-workers will be with me too.

I've used http://www.pubcrawler.com to look in other cities about bars/brewpubs. Get to read peoples feedback on the places as well. Never been there but Phantom Canyon Brewing Company seemed to get some good reviews.

Thanks for the lead.

I called a friend of mine out there last night (located him via the White Pages on the net). He's checking out the local paper to see what's going on next weekend. His wife might join us too.

CO is famous for their microbrews. Sadly, I've never stopped there so I can't really help you. But I'm sure they are all over the place. Alice Cooper has a bar there too :p

Screenshot_2013-02-08-13-40-27-1.png

Back