• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sabco Brew - Magic for sale in NYC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reeyawd

Reaction score
**SOLD**

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/for/2657700356.html

$5,500 obo

I have a current model Sabco Brew-Magic up for sale. Purchased new about a year ago, I bought this off the original owner in early summer. Previous owner used the system about twice and its shows. Great condition, great function. Why am I getting rid of it? Its a lot of machine and I'm not finding as much time to use it as I would like.

EDIT: also have a 15gal plastic conical that I will include.

Since you are open to offers...
I will do 2700 plus freight and arrange all the details. You will need to skid it and provide a written statement it is in functional condition. Don't be offended it is used and a year old. At least this will get the ball rolling for other offers or help if you find this market is very hard to sell in.

Patrick.

Since you are open to offers...
I will do 2700 plus freight and arrange all the details. You will need to skid it and provide a written statement it is in functional condition. Don't be offended it is used and a year old. At least this will get the ball rolling for other offers or help if you find this market is very hard to sell in.

Patrick.

Thanks for getting it rolling Patrick but I'm going to hold out for now.

I need you vacation schedule a key to your place so I can come use it when you aren't around :)

GLWS

Damn!!! A lot of Brooklyn homebrewers all of a sudden!!!

I never done AG batch and would love to watch if possible.

I lived in Bwick years ago, before I started brewing. Man do I wish I had the space now!

Good luck selling it :mug:

It needed some serious TLC to get it up to speed. Everything works, but if I was going to keep it as a RIMS system, I'd probably replace the RIMS tube and some of the plumbing, it's not like I got a running system that's ready to go for $500. Either way, I'm probably going to have under $1,500 into the conversion to an all-electric HERMS system.

Back