2012 HBT Fantasy Baseball

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone. Excited to announce that I activated the league over at ESPN tonight. Based upon the results of last season, we definitely have one open team. Longo Penas were very inactive and went 0-21 on the season. I sent a PM out to one of the guys interested in a team, Darwin18 I believe his screenname was. If he's not interested still, my friend Jeff is certainly interested and would be a good addition. Anyone know of anyone who won't be returning?

In addition, I set our draft date for Sunday, 3/24 at 9pm EST.

Once we have the league all set, I'll start a new thread for the new season.

I'm in again! I mean, not twice, just again....This year. Yeh, its baseball season. High School and College start tonight. Wooooooooo! Fresh cut grass....Sunflower seeds......Dust in the nose. Yeh! AND its Friday!

I'm in again! I mean, not twice, just again....This year. Yeh, its baseball season. High School and College start tonight. Wooooooooo! Fresh cut grass....Sunflower seeds......Dust in the nose. Yeh! AND its Friday!

Couldn't agree more. Bring it on. Bring it all on.

Welcome Darwin18 to the league. His team is the Black Sabathias Best of luck to you, sir. He's taking over the Longo Penas team who went 0-21 last year. Wish him luck.

It is actually a solid team if my memory serves correct. But anything left to neglect will rot.

The rookie is already wanting info!

Nobody told you about the rule that you have to send every other owner a 6pack of local brew or homebrew before you get the link to the draft?

Looking forward to making the drive from LA to AZ for spring training...I cannot wait for this season to start!!!

Looking forward to making the drive from LA to AZ for spring training...I cannot wait for this season to start!!!

Same here. Even as a Mets fan lol. I watched a game on Saturday then on last night. Boy, the Mets have some good arms coming up through the system. They could have a rotation as good as San Fran in the next 2-3 years.

2837453-good_good.jpg

Mets fans are used to that. It's fun to watch Yankee fans squirm and grasp onto straws. Johnny Damon? lol. What's next, Bernie Williams?

Back