The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John must have REALLY pissed you off if you're referring to him as your beast and he's in the garage all winter!

Worst I've ever got was getting called a stupidhead and two nights on the couch.

But then again I pretty much had it coming. I asked her if I could take pictures of her tasty bits and post them on the Internet for all my 'friends.'

Because I'm a dumb ass, I ended up with three extra tickets to the afternoon session of the GIBF in providence for this Saturday
I'm selling them for $25 a piece (FV $44) if any massholes are interested

This thread has sucked since the Sox won. I kinda expected that. Everybody is happy, walking around with stupid smiles in their faces, being nice, saying Hello, etc. The volume in the ER is way down. people aren't taking that $1000 ambulance ride for their ass ache.. it's nauseating. This happened the same way the last two times they win it all. Don't get me wrong. I'm glad they won but I hope things get back to normal soon.

I'll start.

Hey Cape, you suck.

Yeager is *****whipped.

Dakota, where's my farkin' money?

Melana, Big John and Rookie are all pituitary freaks.

Bird, you farkin' hillbilly, leave that sheep alone.

And I'm the biggest arsehole on this site.

There! That's a good start.

This thread has sucked since the Sox won. I kinda expected that. Everybody is happy, walking around with stupid smiles in their faces, being nice, saying Hello, etc. The volume in the ER is way down. people aren't taking that $1000 ambulance ride for their ass ache.. it's nauseating. This happened the same way the last two times they win it all. Don't get me wrong. I'm glad they won but I hope things get back to normal soon.

I'll start.

Hey Cape, you suck.

Yeager is *****whipped.

Quit yer bitchin.

I'll start.

Hey Cape, you suck.

Yeager is *****whipped.

And I'm still here PTN. Doesn't that give you a warm fuzzy all over or what?

Cape - this weekend might be the weekend I finally grace your establishment with my presence. Get ready.

John must have REALLY pissed you off if you're referring to him as your beast and he's in the garage all winter!

Worst I've ever got was getting called a stupidhead and two nights on the couch.

But then again I pretty much had it coming. I asked her if I could take pictures of her tasty bits and post them on the Internet for all my 'friends.'

But your friends could give you lots of suggestions about what photos to take and the positions and all. It totally wouldn't be creepy...

Thunder_Chicken said:
And I'm still here PTN. Doesn't that give you a warm fuzzy all over or what? Cape - this weekend might be the weekend I finally grace your establishment with my presence. Get ready.

yay

i am totally psyched

I'll start.

Hey Cape, you suck.

Yeager is *****whipped.

freak is a bit harsh.

you could just meet me at the bog...we are actually headed to norwood, the wife has something she needs to do, I am just headed there while she is busy...

I'll start.

Hey Cape, you suck.

Yeager is *****whipped.

Coincidentally, I came back just to be insulted.

Have at it.
:fro:

Back