• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

35 gallon heavy duty brew pot with conical shaped bottom

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeepWoodBrew

Reaction score
This Brew Pot is made of a very heavy heavy gauge stainless steel its elevated with a 2" drain pipe on the bottom with a ball valve. This brew pot has a bolted down lid, which 1/2 of the lid folds up to gain access, for filling cleaning...etc.

This is an awesome big big...brew pot

I purchased this with the thoughts of making big bacthes of beer..but decided I didn't have the room to expand my brewing setup.
I paid $550.00 ..looking to get $400.00

I am located in Rochester, Michigan

2012-06-01_12-21-21_141.jpg

ResizedImage_1338570512707.jpg

ResizedImage_1338570551988.jpg

ResizedImage_1338570579604.jpg

I picked up almost this exact same tank last week out a ways past Howell.... they are pressurized paint tanks, mine had the stainless steel mixing paddles, gear box, pneumatic motor ect installed yet as well.. mine's only a 3/4 pipe in the middle.. with the mixing arm, I 'm using this for a mash tun, along with my 40 gal kettle.. I love mine.. these are heavy duty! i'd love to get one to match my set for a HLT

Back