• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brew Magic for Sale - lightly used

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Brew Magic System for sale, less than 1 year old. Great deal. Brewed about 10 batches.

Includes:

* Brew Magic System (like new, only 9 months old, with color touch pad controls)

* Sabco Chill Wizard
* Tri-clamp professional fittings throughout
[*] Brew Magic Cover
Hoses with with tri-clamp fittings

This is a complete pilot system, purchased last August. Makes great beer. I'm getting ready to move, and need to downsize my equipment. Could also use to money for the move and future hobbies.

Paid $7200.00 (prices have gone up several hundred dollars).

Asking $6,000.

Pickup only.
MegalBrewMagicMd.JPG

This is not my actual system but its basically what it looks like.

I am confused.... they are now $5995 brand new....... the new ones all come with Tri-Clamps too.

I don't know why anyone would pay more for your used one.... I bought mine in December from Sabco for $5500 shipped.

Thanks for pointing that out. Now that I've sold the Sabco Fermentor and Select Sanke, I estimated what i paid for the rest of the system and I was a bit off on what I paid. Prices have gone up, but looking at my invoice, I paid $5590 for the system alone last year. I also paid $830 for the Chill Wizard which is included. That is nice that they didn't charge you for the tri clamps. Perhaps that's why the price has gone up? Also, I was charged extra for getting tri clamp fittings for the hoses to and from the chill wizard. Those suckers add up quickly.

My guess is the $5995 for the brew magic today does not include the chill wizard, and all the hoses w/ extra tri clamp fittings. Again, if they are giving those away for free or including them in the price now, that might be why the price as gone up. Either way I'm estimating it would cost at least $6830 for what I'm listing. Of course the price is negotiable, i just used that as a starting point. I hope this lends you some more clarification. Since you already own one, I'll assume your not interested in purchasing it???

Thanks for pointing that out. Now that I've sold the Sabco Fermentor and Select Sanke, I estimated what i paid for the rest of the system and I was a bit off on what I paid. Prices have gone up, but looking at my invoice, I paid $5590 for the system alone last year. I also paid $830 for the Chill Wizard which is included. That is nice that they didn't charge you for the tri clamps. Perhaps that's why the price has gone up? Also, I was charged extra for getting tri clamp fittings for the hoses to and from the chill wizard. Those suckers add up quickly.

My guess is the $5995 for the brew magic today does not include the chill wizard, and all the hoses w/ extra tri clamp fittings. Again, if they are giving those away for free or including them in the price now, that might be why the price as gone up. Either way I'm estimating it would cost at least $6830 for what I'm listing. Of course the price is negotiable, i just used that as a starting point. I hope this lends you some more clarification. Since you already own one, I'll assume your not interested in purchasing it???

I know someone who is looking for a system. I will forward him your thread. If you have pics of your actual system, that would also be great. Thanks.

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to get actual pictures up yet. Also, I've decided to keep the Chill Wizard since i can't really justify the replacement costs.

So I am now selling just the Brew Magic System.

$4900 or BO will take it.

My location is Upstate, NY - One hour north of Syracuse.

Is this system Still for Sale? I will be purchasing a system within the next month or so trying to save a couple bucks and what you have would be perfect.

Thanks,
GVB

Latest posts

Back