Thanksgiving sale 12% off.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelers77

Vendor
Reaction score
Thanksgiving special:

We are offering the following sale:

12% discount on all orders using the code: turkey12

Hops:
16 oz of Nugget hops for and $4.99. Supplies limited.

16 oz of Willamette for 4.99. Supplies limited.

8 oz of Bravo and 8 oz of Apollo for $5.49

4oz of Mittlefrue, Hersbrucker, Spalter Select and Magnum for $8.99

Grains:

British crystal malt I and II $1.19/lb Reg $1.49
British dark crystal malt I and II $1.19/lb Reg $1.49
Carastan Malts $1.19/lb Reg $ 1.45
10 lb 6-row is still $7.00
10 lb Superior pilsner is still $7.00

We also have specials on many different varieties of hops.

Discount will not apply to hop specials, 10lb grain specials, or faucets.

This sale starts Thanksgiving night, I’ll update the post.

Wish I would have waited another week to make that hop order now.

I made an order over the weekend and it was shipped by 11:00 AM Monday morning. Awesome service!

I sent an email about your extract and whether or not I can get wheat LME from you. Anxiously awaiting your answer.

I ordered 4+ pounds of hops last night I probably didn''t really need but your prices were so good I would have felt guilty if I didn't buy. Maybe I should not have been shopping after drinking so many beers:)

Good sale, good service, and FAST shipping. Ordered on Friday and recieved yesterday. Given the weekend that's pretty damn good. Since I ordered 4 1/2lbs it may be a while but if these hops are as nice as the LHBS you will definately have a repeat customer. I really like the 4oz. increments for variety and experimentation (got eight varieties) but in the future if you could offer more 1lb'ers it would be awesome.

Awesome!

We try to get everything out as fast as we can. That being said the wife was less than pleased with my commitment to our business this past weekend.

FYI, we do offer discount on all the hops if you buy a pound (if you buy 2 pack you even get a discount).

Thanks for the kind words and happy brewing!

I cease to be amazed with your service. I placed my second order during the Thanksgiving sale and got the shipped notification within 1-2 days. Amazing prices and quality ingredients.

Back