Cobra Tap Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCCOLA

Reaction score
My 6 cobra taps were getting to be impossible to differentiate, so I came up with an easy label solution.

Copy pasted images from google image search into a word doc, then resized to be less than 2" wide. This allowed me to laminate them with packing tape. Printed on photo paper then covered with packing tape, hole punched and twist-tied to the tap line.

I don't brew all clones, just used beer names that people could identify the beer's flavor with.

P5GtsRL.jpg

Nice idea...

For parties I have 4-5 different color masking tapes from another project i use. Write the name and ABV% on the tape and string it across the top handles on the keg, then just put a matching piece of tape near the tap.

This has the added benefit of allowing me to cover over the purge valve on the kegs, so nosy drunks don't screw around with it or the lid when im not watching.

Nice idea...

For parties I have 4-5 different color masking tapes from another project i use. Write the name and ABV% on the tape and string it across the top handles on the keg, then just put a matching piece of tape near the tap.

This has the added benefit of allowing me to cover over the purge valve on the kegs, so nosy drunks don't screw around with it or the lid when im not watching.

Good idea on the drunk DA prevention.

Back