• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Used Stainless 2 Tier Brutus System For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thundercougarfalconbird

Reaction score
Upgraded to a tippy dump and never use this. She runs like a champ. I've taken several awards doing a direct-fired recirculation mash. I'd like to get $900. Prefer local pickup. Located in Statesboro, GA.

Parts list:
-2 tier all-stainless welded stand w/ hinges and casters
-Badass Brewstands fabricated gas manifold
-HLT w/ bargain fittings weldless brass ball valve, brewhardware sightglass, brewhardware thermometer, stainless compression-style diptube
-MLT w/ bargain fittings weldless brass ball valves x2, Kal style sparge arm, Norcal Brewing solutions compression diptube and false bottom, blichmann thermometer, aluminum lid.
-BK w/ bargain fittings weldless brass ball valve, bargain fittings weldless stainless ball valve, compression style stainless diptube, elbow to direct run off to bottom of kettle w/ silicone, brewhardware sightglass.
-March Pump w/ SS chugger head
-Stainless disconnects: This style bc I wanna keep my Camlocks ( http://morebeer.com/view_product/8768//MPT_Stainless_Steel_Female_Quick_Disconnect )
-Immersion Chiller

Negatives:
Burners are old and rusty
Pump is finicky
2 Tier makes recirculation/emptying BK w/ pump impossible
Kettle Hinges are unused
Casters don't brake. Brew on a flat surface\
She needs a good polish to show off the steel

DSCN1773.jpg
DSCN1769.jpg
DSCN1777.jpg
DSCN1783.jpg
DSCN1782.jpg

Not a bad deal. Too bad you couldn't mount the pump lower in order to use it with the BK.
Looks good though, good luck.

I know :( I bought the stand from a friend and have disliked the choice to drop the third burner down low. Not a deal-breaker, but a little annoying for sure. To make up for the compatibility issues I am including a rather ugly 25ft immersion chiller (and can include another 25ft copper coil for a pre-chiller if buyer wants it)

DSCN1785.jpg

Now, if I could just get it out of the truck :)

SWMBO is not strong enough, kinda funny.

Latest posts

Back