• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Grolsch Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McD

Reaction score
I scored around 20 cases of green Grolsch bottles at a local recycler. I only want 3-5 cases so I have the rest of the taking up space. The outsides are very dirty and the insides aren't much better. But if you soak them in hot water with Oxyclean and bleach they clean up just fine. I'd let them go for a couple double duces of "Good" brew.

Located in the Southern Tier of NY, near Elmira. You pick up!

I was reading this hoping you were within a few hours...

im in Ithaca and would love a couple cases! (is a case of grolsch 12 or 24?)

Some are 12 and some are 24's. Let me know when you would like to pick them up. Is a couple 4-5 more?? :)

Hmm yeah I have plenty of room and plenty of brew in the pipeline, so
what were
you thinking of as payment for around 5 cases?

PM inbound

As far as payment.... I will leave that up to you. They are yours for the taking but sharing a beer with a fellow homebrewer before your long jurney back might be nice!:D

Back