2010 World Beer Cup Winners

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a huge congratulations to boulevard brewing for edging out mickey's and colt 45 for gold with the boulevard pilsner in the "American-style specialty lager" category!

There is a slogan waiting to happen. Boulevard: At least marginally better than Colt 45.

Oddly they won in the CAP category which is nearly identical to the BJCP CAP category, 25+ IBUs, corn, significant hop character.

Boulevard Pilsner is all malt, 19 IBU, very low hop character. Well made beer but hard to justify that it should score well as a CAP.

Congratulations to all the San Deigo breweries!

Ballast point had a keg of their Category 16 "Bourbon Barrel Aged Piper Down Scottish Ale" on tap in the tasting bar, that was on Friday the 23rd. Still looking for Fathom and Ale Smith's Decadence then i will have tried all the award winners from San Diego county.

Congratulations to all the San Deigo breweries!

Ballast point had a keg of their Category 16 "Bourbon Barrel Aged Piper Down Scottish Ale" on tap in the tasting bar, that was on Friday the 23rd. Still looking for Fathom and Ale Smith's Decadence then i will have tried all the award winners from San Diego county.

The Decadence is still easy to find. I would check Whole Foods, Windmill Farms still has it, and the specialty shops will carry it, too. That batch of Fathom IPL is gone. I think they tapped their last keg of it at HBM last week.

The Decadence is still easy to find. I would check Whole Foods, Windmill Farms still has it, and the specialty shops will carry it, too. That batch of Fathom IPL is gone. I think they tapped their last keg of it at HBM last week.

TY!
Ill check out Wholefoods and windmill on my way home. Sucks about Fathom IPL, I must have just missed it there.

I'm originally from Paso Robles, Ca. Go Firestone! Nice to see a brewery bring home the medals and putting us on the map for more than just wine.

I'm originally from Paso Robles, Ca. Go Firestone! Nice to see a brewery bring home the medals and putting us on the map for more than just wine.

Matt Brynildson is a brilliant brewer and deserves every ounce of credit for what he's done. His use of clean barrels is really unmatched.

Back