Presents for Fathers Day!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slarkman

Reaction score
My lovely wife ordered me a dual kegerator kit from ontariobeerkegs.com it has just arrived I unboxed it and love what i see 2 corney ball lock kegs, dual product regulator, 2 taps with all fitting and lines. Its like Christmas, pictures of the Keezer to follow. Can't wait for her to get home:ban:

My dad got 2 3gallon kegs and a co2 tank/regulator. he doesnt brew so ill be filling them for him.

much easier for me than filling/cleaning bottles every few weeks.

Picked up a used upright fridge from the Restore this weekend for $160.00. Got the holes drilled and taps installed. it will hold 4 cornies plus C02. Giddi Up pics to follow.

Here is the one pic that I have taken so far. I have room for 2 more kegs inside and just have to finish framing the blackboard on the front door. I will take some pics of the inside when I get home.

image-3179063325.jpg

I got to remodel half of my kitchen in order to fit a new, much larger fridge...but in the end I got the old fridge to use as a ferm chamber...so.....

CO2 arrived today found a local supplier with an exchange program for 30 bones per fill. Connected the regulator checked for leaks had to tighten one of the barbs leading out of the check valve. Good news is I have room for 2 more. The black board is all framed in, I will be kegging my Cascade Red this weekend. I am so very excited. Does anyone have any ideas on how to finish the exterior off besides a drip tray? Cheers...

image-2291352007.jpg

image-2592924334.jpg

I like it. Very clean and simple. Room for 2 more kegs and taps, mount a simple stainless drip tray and call her done!

Back