• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtt: 5 gal ballock cornies for 1/6th barrel sanke kegs!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MMTG

Reaction score
Hi I need to trade some of my 5 gallon cornies for 5 gallon sankes kegs. My cornies are in great condition, hold pressure and are clean inside and out! Please let me know if anyones interested in trading for cornies....

Salud!

hmm...i have a 1/6th barrel i might want to part with pending on shipping

My zip is 91724. I will wrap the cornie keg in cardboard and secure it with heavy tape. This is the cheapest and safest way to ship em. Let me know.

i checked shipping with 3 different places and it looks like it will be $25-$30 to ship this that far. i can buy one for $30 so i dont think its worth giving up one of my 1/6 barrels.

so who pays shipping? split it? my friend has 3 sixtels he wants to get rid of. PM me. zip is 20872.

you'll have to forgive that stupid question.... i had a few hard ciders yesterday, and at 8% abv, that question somehow made sense.

Back