Amarillo at FHBS!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelers77

Vendor
Reaction score
Farmhouse has Amarillo up for sale. They will go quick so get em now. Please obey purchase limits so everyone can get some.
Cheers,
John

ordered some cira simcoe and galaxy, and also some grains and yeast for a double galaxy IPA.

Love farmhouse, the wife on the other hand doesn't like you guys so much tho, sorry.

You rock!!

Answered my question over the phone. Very professional. Awesome packaging. Fast shipping.

Amarillo are back in stock.

just FYI, every time i go to 4oz pellet hops, it gives them to me in list-style, where i have to enter the number i want, then select add to cart. The 1lb pellet hop tab has them in panels with a button that says add to cart, or does not if they are out of stock. That's all fine and good, but I can never tell which are out of stock in the 4oz list-style page. Only when i go to checkout does it say there are not enough in stock to meet my order. Anyways, dont know if it is just my browser or if this is the way it is supposed to be.

Latest posts

Back