HBT Fantasy Football League #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which style of Draft do you want?

• Snake - Google it!

• Linear - Google the First find out 2nd!

Results are only viewable after voting.

airdog_47

Reaction score
First off thanks to Nizzle for letting me follow his structure.

Welcome to the 2013 HBT Fantasy Football League #2.

Details: This is the thread for discussion of the 2013 Fantasy Football League #2.
Here's the link and info for the league on nfl.com. http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin
League ID:
League Password:

There will be a maximum of 20 spots in this league. First come, first served.

Rules/prize info:
This is only open to members in the Continental US only.
Ok, this is a friendly game and everyone should have fun while participating. But keep in mind, there can only be one #1 at the end of the season. Good luck to everyone.
By participating in this league you agree that, should you place any spot other than #1, you will send a congratulatory prize to the winner. We will stick with what was agreed on when this league was being set up.
Each member will send the winner one bomber of commercial beer. If for some reason there are no good bomber choices where you live, then you can send atleast 22 oz of commercial beer. And come on guys, lets keep it craft please. I don't think the winner wants to end up with nineteen 24 oz cans of corona.
Anything beyond 22 oz, such as homebrew, is up to the individual sender/loser.
But at the bare minimum each participant's package should include 22oz of beer. Please follow through with sending your prize to the winner. This is a great community, so lets keep that reputation up.
If you do not send your prize, we will hunt you down, find you, raid your beer stash and beat you mercilessly. (Well, maybe not. )
At the end of the season, the winner is responsible for getting his shipping info to each participant.
And, sorry, no prizes will be awarded to any places but first. The prize for second place is the satisfaction that you did 2nd best.
Even though this is for fun, please only join if you are serious about keeping up with your team and not becoming inactive midway through.
The live draft is set for Sunday August 4th, 20013 @ 3:00pm EDT. Please plan on being online for this event.

Other than that, lets have fun guys. This thread will be used to keep up with everything from week to week when the season begins and general trash talking. And until the draft and the beginning of the season feel free to discuss everything.

Cheers! and have fun!

A change to the draft has been made. The date is set to August 4th, 2013 @ 3:00pm EDT. This is a Sunday.

Come on guys help this fella fill his league up I mean who don't want to talk trash and a chance to win beer ;-)

We need to bump this back to the top. Still many slots available to join!

Serious bumb... First thanks to all that have registered. We still have 14 available slots open.

Have you thought about making it a smaller league? 20 teams is massive.

I think it may get cut down if need be. I saw the other one fill so fast expecting more contenders. We will play by ear, still some time to draft so more may show up.

I would say got some time but I would cut the league down 20 teams also sucks in the draft haha but I'm still down for this league I love beer haha

well as long as there are no objections, i'll sign up when i get home from work in about 10 hours..

Do yall not like beer or something? This is going to be a blast for you guys. I'm in the other league and we already have like 2 side bets and numerous pages of trash talk.

I know I'm kinda sad I really want to have more areas to trash talk about football.

What about capping it at 12 and just trying to pick up one more? I think it would be better to to have to add people later if they show up in pairs than it would be to deal with an odd number of people.

Back