For those that use Zazzle...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShortSnoutBrewing

Kwanesum Chinook Illahee
Reaction score
I'm lost...please bare with me, when it comes to graphics etc I know very very little. My bro-in-law designed me a logo. It's the avatar if you're interested. OK, my question...is how the heck do I get the logo to show up but not the brown background?

You've got to modify the image to either change the background to white or make it transparent. If you post the large hi res image, someone here can fix it for you (or me if I see it first).

I've attached the largest res version I have right now. Trying to find out if the artist has a higher version.

What is the process to do this?

shortsnoutv6.jpg

Hmm. Well, that image is screen resolution, which is much lower rez than you'll need for printing. See if you can get a high resolution image from the artist. You could also ask him to throw it on a white background. Otherwise - I can do it for you no problem. Unfortunately, just not this second as I got a new computer for work and haven't loaded photoshop onto it yet.

The easiest way to do it is to ask for the .ai or .psd file, depending on the application he made it in. From there, anyone with basic image editing skills can set it to a transparent background, which would be better than on white.

I have absolutely no input to add about the graphics... BUT I did want to jumkp in here to point out that we have very similar ideas!

I have named my homebrewery "Stubby Muzzle" because my wife and I have an English Bulldog and a French Bulldog. I've been thinking of some kind of graphic with the two of them staring each other down, eye to eye.

Stubby muzzle...I like it. Do you have any logos up to admire?

I've got a hi-res version now, but it's 2mb and too large to attach. I'm asking the BIL if he knows how to make the background transparent. Otherwise, anyone willing to let me email it to you?

I understand that. I threw a bunch of words and my BIL and said "go". He did the work, I got input from our marketing director and graphic artist in the office. I just brew the beer! HA!

:mug:

Me again. Playing with this more now that I'm home. Anyone ever take advantage of the embroidery option? I'd love to try it out, but the file conversion fees are crazy.

I just joined oyur zazzle fan club...Packers are on right now but I'll look at your gear later!

RE: embroidery, Hats and caps at lids.com does a one-time set up fee for 50.00, and they will give you the embroidery file artwork so you can pretty much take it or send it to anyone who does embroidery. Even my local lids store at the mall does clothing items that I bring in. It is a little pricey-- 15 bucks to get a custom item embroidered, but SO worth it. All of my stuff looks great, IMHO. They obviously have a huge variety of hats and they look higher quality than zazzle does.

Back