Show us your bottled wine.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hummer those bottles look awesome!!
I learned one thing today....frozen and then thawed grapes did not work too well in the crusher/destemmer. I think it will work much better this fall with fresh harvest.

photo.jpg

Bottled 90 bottles this weekend.

This thread is awesome! Makes me look forward to bottling! I agree, the labels look great. Is there a specific program for that?

http://bayfieldlabels.com/

Download the free program. Design your labels and order them. I pay about $.60 per label. They are awesome. They print them for me and ship them to me. I have used them for about a year now and would not use anyone else.

Thank you all for the compliments.

http://bayfieldlabels.com/

Download the free program. Design your labels and order them. I pay about $.60 per label. They are awesome. They print them for me and ship them to me. I have used them for about a year now and would not use anyone else.

Thank you all for the compliments.

Thanks for passing this along. I get asked about labels off and on, and have never had a great source!

Not a great bottle picture, but this was an interesting experiment. Lemon wine, next time I'll get it off the lemon peel sooner.

image-3693784003.jpg

image-1078249317.jpg

looks great, I LOVE lemon flavored stuff. I would love to know the recipe for this.

I do mostly beer but this was my very first batch of wine. It was a Pinot Noir that came out very well!! I had a lot of compliments on it and want to do more but the beer monster keeps grabbing me!!!!

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

I just bottled my cider, and it turns out that I had just enough spots on the wine rack to add it in, making a full square of 144 bottles. It's a beautiful sight! From left to right, Cider, Red Zinfandel, Merlot, Blueberry/Blackberry Blend, Mead, and a few bottles of banana on the bottom (without the shrink tops). The wines are form kits, the mead, cider, and berry are all made from scratch.

The tough part of having it on display (it had to look nice as a condition to the wife), it resisting the "good stuff" early. I don't plan on touching the mead, zin, or berry for another year at least, while i rotate out some of the cheaper merlot kits and cider. I've finally been able to build up a pipeline so that I can start aging most of them in carboys. I've got a cabernet, syrah, another merlot, and two ciders going in the cellar! Need more room...

CompleteWineRack.jpg

Your wife has a nice rack.

My first bottle of apple wine. Fresh it was tasty and had plenty of binge drinking kick at 11%ABV!

Born on 3/22/13

REESE_Cider.jpg

MUST.jpg

CLARITY.jpg

Sweet-n-Dry.jpg

1st_WINEBOTTLE.jpg

Two years of patient waiting for this Syrah/Carrignan blend. I breathed a huge sigh of relief that its in the bottle finally!

ForumRunner_20130406_053451.png

My first bottle of apple wine. Fresh it was tasty and had plenty of binge drinking kick at 11%ABV!

Born on 3/22/13

I like some of these fancy labels I see here! I use a cheaper than dirt and easier to replace method... Dry erase marker and scotch tape!:D

I just bottled my first ever kit wine and wow what a blast this was! I love this hobby and this wine is fantastic. I am already searching for my second wine! I want to challenge myself a little bit here next time. Any suggestions for a second wine? I'm still a beginner remember. :)

image-1602858433.jpg

image-1875155962.jpg

image-3563648955.jpg

Thanks! I sure do, should I post it in the recipe area?

Ok, I posted it with some pics in the recipe area :D

Blueberry hard lemonade (Skeeter Pee). Majority vote won to not use skeeter pee name, although I will someday. They just instantly get grossed out lol

image-2487774192.jpg

image-144317976.jpg

Bottled my Strawberry wine yesterday. 6 gallons - 25 lbs/5 gallons of strawberrys and 1 gallon of Niagra grape juice for topping off.

ForumRunner_20130419_053405.png

ForumRunner_20130419_053428.png

Latest posts

Back