fishing off the dock brewing co

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I vote for gimp also.....here is my label i recently made using Gimp...you kinda have to be good with art/photo programs cause its very complicated...

6038749017_1dbae7c11c.jpg

I vote for gimp also.....here is my label i recently made using Gimp...you kinda have to be good with art/photo programs cause its very complicated...

There are plenty of tutorials out there for Gimp...very complicated is a bold statement, if you are computer literate, it just takes some time to play with all of the program's features and filters.

When in doubt Google your questions...like I said there is plenty of help online, visual and forums.

Having said that I rarely find the time to use it, but it is a powerful tool, check out Inkscape (open source version of Adobe Illustrator).

There are plenty of tutorials out there for Gimp...very complicated is a bold statement, if you are computer literate, it just takes some time to play withh all of theprograms features and filters.

When in doubt Google your questions...like I said there is plenty of help online, visual and forums.

Having said that I rarely find the time to use it, but it is a powerful tool, check out Inkscape (open source version of Adobe Illustrator).

So because there is a tutorial that shows you how to make a 5 layer picture using 10 different functions...reducing noise...shading...blending...barreling.....that doesn't make it complicated? There is a tutorial on how to remove a Chevy 350 engine too...so I guess thats simple alse...:drunk:

Removing a Chevy engine is probably easier, but I think if an individual has common sense they can figure out almost anything.

We've come a long way from slinging poop at each other, and using sticks as tools. Just sayin'.

Back