• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Equipment for Sale - Oregon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samc

Reaction score
NOT MINE - I got an email from Mainbrew near Portland.

We recently came across a cache of no-longer-used, no-longer-wanted homebrew equipment at a sort of take-it-all estate kind of sale and we purchased the entire shed-full. There is a wide assortment of pretty unique, home-built-and-modified, quasi-advanced homebrewing gear that we are selling on a first-come basis. What the heck am I talking about? The short version: we have some pretty interesting used equipment for sale at the store right now.
and although it looks like something from a Mary Shelley novel, I'm pretty certain that one can use this thing to make beer. Lots and lots of beer. It comes with three 15-gallon boilers, internal stainless false bottoms, thermometers, three burners and a large chained-up propane tank. And some other stuff. Weird twisty stainless stuff. If you are interested, shoot me an e-mail and let me know. I am asking $795.00 for the complete set-up, but will take lesser bids for a week or two if you want to make an offer.

We also have used CO2 equipment, used glass carboys (including the elusive 6.5 gallon and the even-more-elusive 2.5 gallon varieties!), a McMenamins style Golden Gate tap assembly (!!) and two 15-gallon Golden Gate kegs, a home-made grain mill, copper wort chillers and lots of other little doo-dads and knick-knacks.

Some of this stuff will go fast, some not so fast. If you come by the store you can check it out in person. Some of the stuff is in better condition and some not so better, but we are selling the more "used" stuff pretty inexpensively.

[email protected]

Back