New DOG Revisited

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snccoulter

Reaction score
some of you saw I got a Rat Terrier (mix?) on the other day. When we were looking at the pups on Saturday my wife mentioned that she would have loved to be able to take one of the brothers home also. Well we got a call from the guy that we got Bonnie from and asked us if we still wanted one and if so we could have last one they had. He was selling them off for his grandmother and is tired of dealing with everyone coming to see the pups a and making time in his work schedule. My wife of course my wife says "WE NEED A Clyde to go with Bonnie". So she is off to pick up the I guess runt of the litter. So Bonnie will have her Clyde and it will be a mad house... Here they are in all their glory. Cant forget the most welcoming of hosts.

20131230_225714.jpg

20131230_225808.jpg

._M_2013-12-30_22-49-59_520.jpg

2013-11-13_20-38-12_753.jpg

I think I will need some depressents for the dogs they are all over tbe place. So happy to see each other

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Home Brew mobile app

That cat is thrilled. Looks like one of ours.

Couple of years ago we had 2 that looked just like that. They were twin brothers. I got them both from the rescue, you know, for redundancy. They both disappeared at the same time. I think they were caught by coyotes or something.

Talk about a catastrophic loss!

That Sucks sorry to hear it. So far thay are really adjusting well. I will be installing the wireless fence in the next few days as a redundancy. We are fenced but I don't want them to dig out our bolt when we open the gate or front door. We are also putting in an electric dog door just because two fogs wanting out all the time sucks.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Home Brew mobile app

After a few months the pups have adjusted well and the cat has forgiven us for bringing them in the house.

20140402_225255.jpg

Nice! When we got cats, they were VERY skeptical of the dogs, especially the lab who found them interesting. I adjusted them by petting and talking sweetly to the dog. When they saw me being nice to the dog and the dog being nice back, they calmed down.

Now one of them OFTEN pets herself against the lab and sometimes even licks her ears (INSIDE the ear, like a feline Q-tip!) It's funny to see her whole face disappear behind the dogs ear.

Back