Shirt.woot fans?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weezknight

Reaction score
Not sure if there are any other woot.com / shirt.woot, etc. fans out there, like myself, but there is a "Homebrew" related shirt in this week's shirt.woot.com derby.

For those who don't know, the "derby" is how they choose some of the shirts that get sold. The ones who get the most votes get put up on the main site, those that don't make the top 3 get nothing more than printed out by the artist at home for their own portfolio.

I would love to get this shirt, but the only way to do so is to get this thing a ton of votes! If anyone would like to help out, here is the link (just log in, or make an account and click on the button in the upper left of the image that says "I'd Want One"):

http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/66648/brew-niversity

And here is what the shirt would look like if it makes the Top 3:

1eb814bd-e0bf-4058-90cc-b4cc1781fe24.jpg

Full disclosure - I am NOT the artist who designed this shirt, but I do know who he is, and I'm pretty sure he's a member here, as well.

Latest posts

Back