Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ed5388 said:
Lets see how this goes second time around! BTW this has been a lot of fun guys! I'm blown away by everyones generosity! Cheers

Alpine Beer Co. - Exponential Hoppiness, Pure Hoppiness, and/or Nelson IPA.
Kern River - Citra (or any IPA/IIPA)
Surly - Overrated
Revolution - Anti-Hero IPA
Pipeworks - Ninja vs Unicorn
Pipeworks - Citrus Ninja IPA
La Cumbre - Elevated IPA
DC Brau - On the Wings of Armageddon
Hopworks - Secession Cascadian Dark Ale
Founders - Double Trouble or Devil Dancer
New Glarus - Black Top (or any NG IPA/IIPA)
Knee Deep - Simtra IIIPA
Fat Heads - Hop JuJu IIPA
Half acre - Daisy Cutter/Double Daisy Cutter
Steel Toe - any IPA/IIPA
Moylan's - Hopsickle IIPA
Lawson's Finest - (any IPA/IIPA)
Hill Farmstead - (any IPA/IIPA)

If this doesn't get done by Saturday, I should be able to do it.

FYI, the next batch if Kern Citra hasn't been released yet so if you get some it'll be a few months old.

If this isn't done by Monday I will grant it. I want other to have a chance. This is some fun rewarding stuff

I think it's cool where independent traders I've dealt with in the past are interacting. It's like an old boys club. Worlds are colliding, Jerry!!!

I wouldn't call it a stash, but I do have it. The CS membership has been nice. You should see the new releases coming up in June... exciting!

Gabe, weren't you the one wanting Funkwerks and Crooked Stave? I got in too late to fulfill that one.

Edit: Just checked... 'Brett D'Or will be one of the membership releases this year (approx release is 4Q2013).

Lets see how this goes second time around! BTW this has been a lot of fun guys! I'm blown away by everyones generosity! Cheers

Alpine Beer Co. - Exponential Hoppiness, Pure Hoppiness, and/or Nelson IPA.
Kern River - Citra (or any IPA/IIPA)
Surly - Overrated
Revolution - Anti-Hero IPA
Pipeworks - Ninja vs Unicorn
Pipeworks - Citrus Ninja IPA
La Cumbre - Elevated IPA
DC Brau - On the Wings of Armageddon
Hopworks - Secession Cascadian Dark Ale
Founders - Double Trouble or Devil Dancer
New Glarus - Black Top (or any NG IPA/IIPA)
Knee Deep - Simtra IIIPA
Fat Heads - Hop JuJu IIPA
Half acre - Daisy Cutter/Double Daisy Cutter
Steel Toe - any IPA/IIPA
Moylan's - Hopsickle IIPA
Lawson's Finest - (any IPA/IIPA)
Hill Farmstead - (any IPA/IIPA)

Please take care of Ed

I would like to apologize for wasting time on getting Ed's wish granted. I did not realize that I did not have 90 days in yet. Sorry Ed! I will bump your list.

You are closer then me. I am a silent stalker on here waiting for my time to shine.

You have to have 90 and 100 posts to qualify for the MAW.

am i not see this correctly, HessenHelles has 304 posts?

never mind. i thot it was 90 to 100 posts not 90 days and 100 posts on a brighter side you only got 7 days left

Nedvton will end up covering this one, and I'll end up granting his wish for the 3rd time! Bahahahahahaha

Please take care of Ed

Just guzzled an Overrated last night. Really good to see Steel Toe on the board, He is 6 blocks away, been in there alot. His iipa(size 11) should be out soon. Jason has been super helpful with some of my dumass home brew questions. Was going to help him with his taproom but got sick. Not even close to 100 yet.

diodeart said:
Just guzzled an Overrated last night. Really good to see Steel Toe on the board, He is 6 blocks away, been in there alot. His iipa(size 11) should be out soon. Jason has been super helpful with some of my dumass home brew questions. Was going to help him with his taproom but got sick. Not even close to 100 yet.

Thanks for the tease lol

Igotsand sent me a package that arrived today. Unfortunately, I am over 500 miles away from it! Hopefully tomorrow I can get back. If not, I will post a picture on Sunday! Thanks man!

yoitsluke said:
I am going to make my 100th post a granted wish

Dude if you can't make it to 100 within the day that's sad. You'll never make it to 100 when gradually posting about your journey to 100. Get active. Check out and post up in the what are you drinking thread.

TNGabe said:
Or just click on me and see recent posts. My :drunk: a$$ is always posting there.

Oh yes I see you there all the time :) Here's a question though. If the poster puts up and brewery and says any. Would two from that brewery count?

nedvalton said:
I say pm the poster and ask. In most cases I think they would be happy with that

Okay. I'm heading to a Lawson's 5th anniversary party tomorrow. So I'm hoping to land a couple double sunshine ipa and also their new never released peril iipa and a couple BBA imperial stouts :)

Okay. I'm heading to a Lawson's 5th anniversary party tomorrow. So I'm hoping to land a couple double sunshine ipa and also their new never released peril iipa and a couple BBA imperial stouts :)

I'm guessing Ed will be stoked if you do.

Back