New food website (and shameless self promotion)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edcculus

Reaction score
A new food website launched a few days ago. its called "Dineandcook.com". More importantly, I'm the homebrew/beer columnist. My firsts article is on Hefeweizens.

From what I understand, its going to be a food website made mostly by journalists and foodies. Its going to really focus on things like buying local, cooking good food and drinking good beer/wine. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Thanks guys. Looking back on the article, there is a lot I would change. I submitted 2 versions, and I guess the editor picked portions from both they wanted to publish. In the future, I'm going to be doing some brewery profiles along with interviews, a section on sour beers, and a short summary of the legal status of homebrewing in different states.

If anyone has any ideas of beer/homebrewing related topics, feel free to let me know!

Latest posts

Back