2 Annual North St. Paul Brewtogether - OCT 25

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seabee John

Swing the BIG hammer
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Last year was such a blast we decided to do it again!

Here are the details:

When: Jan 10th - 9 AM til?

Who: Any Brewer that wants to make the trip. No experience necessary - come learn how to brew!

What to bring:

Equipment: We've got room enough for you and your rig weather it's a pot & burner or a super sexy modified Brutus 10 crossed with the SlNies RiMS.

Ingredients: We've got good water, you supply the grain/ extract.

Beer? BRING your Homebrew to share! - enjoy the work of others.

Power/Fuel: If you are using propane, bring your own. If you run electric, I've got service for 110V as well as 220V

Sleeping Arrangements: I'd love to have a home full of brewers.... but my wife would not. If you are coming from out of town, there are a few hotels close by, or you can always pitch a tent in the back yard....

Food: - I will be whipping up another batch of venison stew... The grill will be hot and ready. Bring some beef/chicken/elk/deer/dog/(no cat)/lizard...you get the idea.... we've got spices and condiments. We'll get some sweet corn and potatoes to go with what you bring.

cost: I'm asking a small $15.00 donation, this will do three things #1. Pacify my trophy wife. #2. Pacify my trophy wife. #3. Pacify my trophy wife. Any questions? Actually, She does a ton for this party. She'll make sure we've got snacks available, other drinks (boring stuff like bottled water, coffee, soda...like any of that will be used). She'll go get the veggies to go with dinner, and anything else we need. If I remember last year, she stood by ready to play sober cab if needed. So pony up and come have fun.

RSVP: PM me and I will get you on the distinguished guest list as well as provide you with directions.

-Seabee John

:mug:

PM sent, last one was a blast.

Whats on your brew schedule? Ive got a hankering to brew up a brown or amber ale. If time permits two brews I'm also thinkin' a SMaSH, Marris otter and fuggles.

Would SWMBO be disappointed if I brought a big batch of some home made salsa to share?

PM sent, last one was a blast.

Whats on your brew schedule? Ive got a hankering to brew up a brown or amber ale. If time permits two brews I'm also thinkin' a SMaSH, Marris otter and fuggles.

Would SWMBO be disappointed if I brought a big batch of some home made salsa to share?

I'm cranking out another batch of my Swingin' Anchor nut brown.

As far as the Salsa....bring it on!!! any specific kind of chips you like?

Chips is chips. Tortilla that is.

Are you mashing in at 9am on the button, or more like whenever you get to it, you get to it?

Chips is chips. Tortilla that is.

Are you mashing in at 9am on the button, or more like whenever you get to it, you get to it?

I'll prolly be pretty busy in the morning getting others set up and brewing. Not sure how many first or second time brewers we'll have.

I figure I'll dough in before noon though.

Sean is staying over night to help me get things set. Once the garage is ready to roll we'll knock back a few... get some sleep and he'll dough in early so one of us will always be available to help other folks out.

Due to circumstances beyond our control, I need to inform you all that the date has changed from 25 OCT to 10 Jan 2009.
There will still be room enough for everyone and plenty of home brew to go around. now we have just a bit more time to prepare.

Thanks!!!!
-john

Back