Ugly Americans (netflix)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezydemon3

Reaction score
Comedy Central cartoon

AWESOME!!!!

Zombies, demons, vampires, wizards, alll co-existing in NY.

Normal white guy, demon girlfriend, zombie room mate, demon boss, wizard co-worker, brutal old white cops, rampant sexual inuendo, awesome fun made of twilight, Larry King, etc.

FUNNY!

Watched 5 episodes over the last 2 days and watched 1 and 1/2 more on my droid at lunch.

the netflix app is awesome.

I first caught this show when it aired on Comedy Central a few years ago. I loved it then and I too have watched the entire first season on Netflix. Hopefully they upload the second season soon.

Anyone else have to reactivate their Netflix devices last night?

I had 5 devices registered. All of them had to be re-activated last night.

YES!!! At first I thought it was the wii effing up.....actually, my droid didn't miss a beat.

Netflix telephone customer service was awesome!

So, what was the deal? Did they upgrade their server or something.

I didn't call them. I just logged in, saw that non of my devices showed to be registered and re-registered them. Then they all worked. A PITA. But ....

Anyone else have to reactivate their Netflix devices last night?

I had 5 devices registered. All of them had to be re-activated last night.

YES!!! At first I thought it was the wii effing up.....actually, my droid didn't miss a beat.

No issue here last night, but I did have to do a Wii update a few weeks ago for it. Netflix would lockup the wii. What time did you guys have this happen? We didn't watch past 8-9pm.

So, what was the deal? Did they upgrade their server or something.

I didn't call them. I just logged in, saw that non of my devices showed to be registered and re-registered them. Then they all worked. A PITA. But ....

I had forgotten my effing password and had to re-set it, links on the netflix.com wouldn't click (maybe because millions of people were doing the same thing)

No issue here last night, but I did have to do a Wii update a few weeks ago for it. Netflix would lockup the wii. What time did you guys have this happen? We didn't watch past 8-9pm.

It was actually on the 13th or so, didn't notice until 6 pm. First netflix wouldn't work at all, then it said "are you a netflix member?". Click yes straighten out password, done.

Re-visited this show. Still just 1 season.

The Halloween episode where Mark goes to hell with his demon GF, and clones himself is AWESOME!!!!

Let my 10 year old watch it. Maybe a mistake. A couple references to sex and masturbation, nothing worse than that, but that was bad enough. That was the cleanest epsisode as far as I could tell.

she loved it.

As far as I am concerned it is one of the better shows around. I am generally not a cartoon fan. I appreciate an especially clever southpark once in a long while, not sure why I even watched this. Glad I did!

I love Ugly American's! I think my favorite part from the first season was when Randall told the mouth "down south" girl that she has a dirty mouth, lol.

uabh5.jpg

People SUCK.

They watch "How I met your mother" but UA gets cancelled......must....not......hate.....

I feel the weight of reality pressing down on me. This is the easily the worst news I've heard all year :'(

All the good shows het cancelled. Hope another network picks them up. Seems now comedy central is going for a single comic host. Like jeselnik offensive. Who the hell is jeselnik and the other two show of people I never heard of. Bring back UA!!

Stupid Comedy Central... I'm sure someone else will pick it up though, hopefully. Cartoon Network maybe?

Hey guys.
I know its been awhile (1.5 years) since both the show got canceled and anyone posted on this thread. But there's a new cartoon on Netflix called BoJack Horseman about a horse man who is a has-been actor from a sitcom that was popular in the 90's. The society is made up of people and animal people. Bojack's got lots of issues and he's a huge dick. Its really dark but I find much of it funny in the way I loved Ugly Americans, as a reflection on our own weird society. maybe its not as funny, but I'm enjoying it so far. I figured I'd tell you guys since you're the only people I know who enjoyed Ugly Americans as much as I did, and maybe the only people I know that might enjoy this one.

Back