Need a new grill, and want a brew burner too...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zacster

Reaction score
I've been looking at getting a burner to do BIAB in my 10gal Blichmann. Of course I looked at the Blichmann burner, without the stand. I've also been looking at getting a new grill this year and it just struck me, is there a grill that has a large enough side burner to do outdoor boils?

The other thought I had is to find a grill with a large enough burner opening to accommodate the banjo burner and install that in place of the original. I don't really know of any grills that output 100000 BTUs.

Does anybody out there know of anything that would fit the bill?

Interesting! :D Your burgers will be done in 2.45 seconds :rockin:

I doubt there is anything sthock that would be adequate. It also seems that retrofitting would not be ideal for either purpose.

Good luck though. :mug:

Yea, when I thought about it a little more I realized that only a really high end grill would be big enough to be able to retrofit a large burner, and that would be way more than the cost of the Blichmann (or something cheaper) plus a grill.

Most side burners are pretty low output compared even to my Bosch gas stove where I do my boils now.

Back