Anyone in NZ want to give me some good homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pommy

Reaction score
Ive been brewing for a few months now with stock kits and have recently made a couple of extract beers of my own. Does anyone want to give me a taste of some good stuff :tank:

Very neat, wish I could find some near chicago :( I was a big fan of their "black".

I visited the Speights brewery in Dunedin in between tramping...pretty cool. Little too commercial for my tastes though. Although being from the North Isle I would expect you to be a Tui drinker anyway for something cheap? Haha...

I stayed at nomads backpackers Auckland for a few nights heading up to cape reinga. Man, you live in such a crazy city. I had a bloody blast those few nights...luckily it was before the tourist rush of the summer.

Yeah their black is very solid. I was away for the weekend and was drinking their golden lager in beer gardens all weekend :) It was pretty good and went really well with meat and cheese platters. Ive not tasted any of the Green Man beers yet, I havent seen any in pubs or shops but Ill have to see if I can track some down. I normally drink my own brews since me and the mrs are getting married at the end of the year and we get through quite a bit. I drink plenty of Steinlager at work since thats all my boss drinks and he normally buys it for us, otherwise if I'm drinking cheap then yeah Tui or Speights Old Dark or sometimes their Summit. We quite often make a trip to the English shop and get some Tetleys, Theakstons or Fullers too though. :)

Back