Anyone in N. VA care to sample my brew and give some feedback/pointers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KlausDiesel

Reaction score
I'm a newbie and have made 2 extract brews. My friends and family who have tried it have all said "it's good" but I get the feeling they're just telling me what I want to hear. I would greatly appreciate it if someone with some real brewing chops could sample my beer and give me some un-biased constructive criticism. If you're in the northern Virginia area I can deliver it to you!

KlausDiesel said:
I'm a newbie and have made 2 extract brews. My friends and family who have tried it have all said "it's good" but I get the feeling they're just telling me what I want to hear. I would greatly appreciate it if someone with some real brewing chops could sample my beer and give me some un-biased constructive criticism. If you're in the northern Virginia area I can deliver it to you!

I had this same problem when I started. It took about 10 brews before I started making excellent beer that was drank faster than I wanted to make it. Best option is to brew another and compare them.

I live in Leesburg, work in Tyson's Corner, more than happy to get together and drink a few beers with you.

I'd recommend joining or attending some local homebrew club meetings. You'll get plenty of constructive feedback and be able to compare to your beers to a wide range of other homebrews. Welcome to the hobby/addiction, cheers!

I live in Manassas,

If you are up to it, stop by for an all grain brew day; and bring some of that homebrew with ya :)

I would be happy to sample your home brew if you would sample some of mine. I am in Lake Ridge. PM me and I will give you my phone number and we can arrange a get together.

Sheldon

Back