Build My Own Or Brew Magic Stand ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrankyBeaverBrewery

Reaction score
i was just gunna buy a stainless steel prep tabel for $300 and put 3 Blichmann burners $417 across it and use that as my stand. Run the propane tank to each burner and done..

Cost would be $717

then i saw brew magic sells the stand with gas fittings and burners..
$1119.00 Shipped Comes with all the burners installed and gas fittings installed and what not.. 2 6" burners and 1 10" burner..

I don't mind spending an lil bit extra.. do you think its worth it ? or just getting fancy ?

i was just gunna buy a stainless steel prep tabel for $300 and put 3 Blichmann burners $417 across it and use that as my stand. Run the propane tank to each burner and done..

Cost would be $717

then i saw brew magic sells the stand with gas fittings and burners..
$1119.00 Shipped Comes with all the burners installed and gas fittings installed and what not.. 2 6" burners and 1 10" burner..

I don't mind spending an lil bit extra.. do you think its worth it ? or just getting fancy ?

Do you have a link to that stand? I can't find a stand for that price on their website.

http://www.brewmagic.com/products/brew-magic-frame-2

there is the link to the brew magic stand $1119 shipped..

brewers equiptment looks good stainless steel also and they can add banjos and march pump installed.. not bad..

as for synergybrew i saw them before but didn`t really like the set up and thought once i added everything would be around the same price..

thanks for the link to the brewers equiptment website.. im thinking of changing my mind and going with those guys..

The Stainless steel stand, 3 banjo burners installed and 809HS march pump installed with propane holder on side with casters for $1103 Shipped...

Back