• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4 & 8 Tap Towers - Auction in Kansas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked things out a little, and it appears that they won't ship. You'd have to make arrangements with a third party (they suggest Navis) to pickup the goods and ship them for you.

Thanks for the heads up! Put a couple of different bids in. Luckily, it's only 30 min. from my house.

No problem! Hope you can get a deal. Good luck.

I see you're in Ohio. It looks like most of his auctions are there. Just looked at a couple of the restaurant ones, you could really clean up on large fridges and tap towers! I even saw a couple walk-ins that went for just a couple hundred bucks! No idea how I'd get that home!

Haha yeah, restaurant auctions are the way to go. Commercial freezers/fridges on the cheap.

Back