P-J is the MAN!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you use one of P-J's diagrams for your electric brew rig?

• Yes

• I used his technical knowlege to help my build along

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lucky_Chicken

Reaction score
I've been looking around kicking around ideas for putting together an electric brew rig, and I have found tons of different diagrams that P-J has done. I was wondering who has an electric system that used one of P-J's diagrams, or used his expertise to help you build your system?

The only option that would apply to me is:

I've lusted after his diagrams and as soon as I have the change, will be using one of p-j's diagrams to build a control panel.

It is awesome to see someone so passionate about something they love. Thanks, P-J.

I just finished wiring my control box based on PJ's diagrams. I never read a circuit diagram before and it was a learning curve. Fortunately his drawings are clear and easy to follow. I'll let you know what happens when I power it up. Hopefully soon.

Just finished building my RIMS control panel. I used a couple of his diagrams to get the wiring down. I actually think I have about 6 of the diagrams bookmarked. :mug:

controlpanel1.jpg

I finished a (120volt) box like the on in the pic above about 2 weeks ago Only used it in a smoker so far but still worked great & it boiled water. Next up is the 220v/120v toolbox control panel & pump box. All from P-J's drawings, just look around & you can find all you need. Only a few more parts to pickup.

I had most of it figured out but P-J's drawings made sure I didn't kill myself.

I can only agree with your title.

Thanks P-J.

Back