My third brew, recipe suggestions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffB

Reaction score
Ive done two partial mashes and an all liquid so far. I like the partial mash BIAB process. Im ready to order two more kits/recipes to get my spring stash going.

I really like NB's Fat Tire, 2 below, 1554
I also like good Doubles even Negra Modelo and Pacifico.

I dont like IPA or any pucker face inducing beer.

Any suggestions for my next two? Ales please. I have Beer Smith and have no problem putting together a grain bill instead of buying kit form.

I need one Amber style and a light one for the Mrs. (I did NB speckled Heifer and its great but want something different)

Why not one of the recipes in the recipes database here? I am planning on trying the caramel and centennial one below. The other one included cuz it's light. I have never brewed them before, just figured I'd point out the ones I've found over the last few days. They seem to get good reviews.

Caramel Amber Ale

Centennial Blonde

SWMBO Slayer Belgian Blonde

There are also Fat Tire clones if you search the database as well.

:mug:

That caramel looks great, but Im not ready for all grain yet =(

I will also put in a suggestion for NB's Caribou Slobber. Great beer and the documentation that NB provides is second to none!

Back